What the world will share with you.
You're always told that when something bad happens, it's usually because life has grander plans for you. It's our natural support mechanism as a society, one that allows us to stride through the bad times unscathed; to literally pick yourself up and move on. Coincidentally, it also keeps us from going insane.
I've also been told that there's no such as thing as luck, that the reason it's called dumb luck is because only 'dumb' people believe in luck. Others have told me that we make our own luck. Well, I'm here to tell you that it doesn't matter which ideology you believe in. The ebb and flow of life is such that there are always going to be good days and bad ones. If there are only good days, how will we be able to appreciate the high of having a really, really good day after a succession of bad ones?
Interestingly, life has been giving me notes, whispers, guidance; sometimes in the most strangest of places and inopportune of times. It's as though the universe knows when you've had enough and it hands you a lifeline, just enough to keep you going.
I'm sure we've all had moments like these, moments where it feels as though your world has stopped and you ask yourself; where do I go from here? It may feel as though the world around you has crumbled but life still - and will - go on, just as surely as the birds will continue to sing and the wind will never cease to blow.
I'll pick myself up; I'll continue to appreciate the little clues that the world continues to share with me and I know that I will have that high, that perfect day, someday. And here's hoping that it just keeps getting better.

Comments