Months.

I've run out of things to say. Sometimes i realize that you only blog when you really don't have anything else better to do.

Sometimes you blog because all you ever do is live, and you really do feel like sharing.

It's about time that I admit to myself that i've not been 'living' my life. I've been too tired, too busy or too damned irritated to drag my ass out and actually do something for a change.

So what do you write when you've run out of things to say? Nothing, i suppose.

I could perhaps share a whole host of photos for all of you to enjoy. (and see if you're actually in them.. lol)

But even that seems a little detached somehow. Yet, i suppose i'll still post them up, especially for those of you without an access to friendster (which i find really hard to believe.)






Eh, by the by... who wants to buka with me?

Comments

Eddie said…
nih kira ajak laa niiii...
Shukor said…
Eh, jom do a white room session?
dA said…
nak!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.