To my greatest friends..

Thank you…

For always being there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on.

For making the best kick ass magazine in the world - and getting me Sharifah Amani's number. (you boys never cease to amaze me)

For laughing with me when I was happy, and keeping me alive whenever the going gets rough.

For telling me that nothing is impossible.

For keeping the hope alive.

For calling from faraway places, just to say hello.

For calling after six years, and being able to laugh just like old times.

For dreaming. And sharing them with me.

For staying up so late to make sure that every single word is in its place, and that the plates have all been blackened.

For asking me what size a shirt one should buy for Superman.

For buying me 'Kerepok' just because I liked the one kind.

For putting my favourite piece of cake on the table, even though there was no occasion for you to do so.

For being optimistic. That's a gift everyone should have.

For remembering the smallest things.

For sending me songs at 11pm, just because it reminded you of a time that's long since past.

For teaching me that, life really isn't all that complicated. That it was me all along.

For keeping us full to the hilt when we were in Singapore - i still can't get enough of that bread.

For coming over just to see how I was doing.

For...being a friend.

I love all of you, even if i sometimes fail to say it.





Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you too....

mwahmwah~

let's make love....

-piano-
Anonymous said…
I thought you are mine Eddie!!....make love to me instead!!.... I surely let you stay satisfied for a long long time!!.....mmuuuaaahhhss..
iDAN said…
Giler la lu Eddie...ade 2 anonymous people wanna make love to you!!!.... tah tah dua dua nyer jantan....hwahuawhuahuahhahwauhwau...

take care
Eddie said…
i'm pretty sure they're both hot blooded males.

lol.
iDAN said…
Gosh Eddie...sanggup manggup ko berlaku curang murang?!....isy isy isy....

Dd...You shoud know Eddie Did confess to me He's GAY!!...yups...to ME!!...uughh!!
Anonymous said…
Excellent, love it! »

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.