Three Libras
I must give a hearty thumbs up to Pian for introducing me to the band 'A Perfect Circle'. Their song entitled Three Libras, is not only one of the most refreshing alternative/rock songs i've heard since a while, it's also reflecting what i'm going through right now quite closely.
I'm actually surrounded by three libras.
And all three of them are special, in every way.
Librans are (by nature) very emotional people. But, their femininity is.... so intoxicating.
And me, being a typical Aries (read:prick), I just can't get enough of their gentility.
Grrr.
How fucking addicting.
If you're a girl and happen to be a libra too, stay a good distance away.
Unless you want me to be hooked on a fourth libra.
I need a cure. And this song isn't doing me any good.
Damn you Pian.
You owe me an Aquarius.
At least they're 'supposedly' calmer. :D
I'm actually surrounded by three libras.
And all three of them are special, in every way.
Librans are (by nature) very emotional people. But, their femininity is.... so intoxicating.
And me, being a typical Aries (read:prick), I just can't get enough of their gentility.
Grrr.
How fucking addicting.
If you're a girl and happen to be a libra too, stay a good distance away.
Unless you want me to be hooked on a fourth libra.
I need a cure. And this song isn't doing me any good.
Damn you Pian.
You owe me an Aquarius.
At least they're 'supposedly' calmer. :D
Comments
i got hooked to the song because of the lyrics.
-the piano-