Kindness
The act of kindness is the greatest gift of humanity. Listed below are a few life lessons: -
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out.
- Feed a stranger's expired parking meter.
- When someone you know is down and out, mail them a fifty ringgit note anonymously.
- Be kinder than necessary.
- Carry a couple of inexpensive umbrellas in your car that you can give to people caught in the rain.
- Be open and accessible. The next person you meet could become your best friend.
- Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
- Seek out the good in people.
- Never allow a friend to grieve alone.
- When going through a checkout line, always ask the cashier how she's doing.
- Look for opportunities to make people feel important.
- Remember that the nicest thing you can do for yourself is to do something nice for someone else.
- Don't take good health, good relationships and good friends for granted.
- Don't forget that one minute of anger denies you sixty seconds of happiness.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Therefore, if there be any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again. - William Penn
Comments
it would be cool if u practise it on us.
please.
-jaymee, raffy & penny-