Little niggles.
My ex
must’ve been an Israeli militant. She was that brutal.
must’ve been an Israeli militant. She was that brutal.
Maybe I should
have listened to my friends.
I love it
when the sun begins to set and you’re in a topless convertible.
I don’t understand
why cars cost so much in Malaysia.
I lose
my mind when someone expects me to explain the simplest things to them.
People say I’m
addicted to iced lemon tea. I know it’s unhealthy.
Love is
a very crude four letter word. Oh wait..that’s the other one.
Somewhere, someone
is earning more money than he/she’s ever dreamed of.
I will always
wake up on the left side of the bed. I don’t know why.
Forever is
the worst batman movie ever. It lasted like forever too.
I never want
to be hit on my thumb by a lightsaber again. It still HURTS.
I think the current US President
doesn’t know how to think.
When I wake up in the morning,
I’m still on the left side of the bed. I don’t know why.
My past
always seems a lot more rosier than it really is.
I get annoyed
when you buy something, and then a week later a better, cheaper version is released.
Parties are
a dime a dozen.
My dog
has been kidnapped by my ex. I miss Kenu.
My cat
is damn lazy. She’s so fat, her tummy cleans the floor as she drags her flabby ass across my living room.
Kisses are the best when
you least expect it to.
Tomorrow,
is Sunday. I love Sundays. I actually wrote a song about lazy Sundays. Brian said it didn’t sound like me. Brian also loves Power Rangers. Did I mention Brian’s 26? Hahaha.
I really want
an F-430 Spider. Fuck it. Who doesn’t? Except Lynn since she wants the new Aston DBS. Unfortunately darling, you’re not James Bond.
I have low tolerance for
junkies. Coke abusers.
Taken from Dd's blog. Loved it. :)
Comments
make her our distributor la..
spread our wings to israel.
hahha!
unkleventrikel
hwauhwuhawuwahuawhu
HOT damn.
uwaaaa...we're BACK!!
can't wait to watch it 'TONIGHT'..
and on that bombshell...
and it's ME!