Trepidation, Trials and Tribulation
As you get older, it becomes increasingly harder for you to find that special someone.
24. Pretty old by my standards.
When I was 12, 24 seemed so far away. I honestly thought i'd be settled down by 24.
Well here I am. None the wiser. More gray hair. But still as confused as I was back then.
I've found someone. I think.
But I botched it. I pulled out too soon.
I freaked when she showed me the same amount of attention i showed her.
I suppose you could call me insane. And no she does not read this blog. And NO she's not the girl from ipanema.
So I can mouth off all I want.
I'm tired of ruining another poor soul's life. Therefore I shall resign myself to a spot of reclusion.
Those who know me, know where to find me.
24. Pretty old by my standards.
When I was 12, 24 seemed so far away. I honestly thought i'd be settled down by 24.
Well here I am. None the wiser. More gray hair. But still as confused as I was back then.
I've found someone. I think.
But I botched it. I pulled out too soon.
I freaked when she showed me the same amount of attention i showed her.
I suppose you could call me insane. And no she does not read this blog. And NO she's not the girl from ipanema.
So I can mouth off all I want.
I'm tired of ruining another poor soul's life. Therefore I shall resign myself to a spot of reclusion.
Those who know me, know where to find me.
Comments
by the time u get back from your one week of fun or hell, which ever comes first..kitorang suma dh pakai ferrari..camane? dgn pian pian skali!!haah
ingat celica.
man.
i'm back.
i'm definately back.
:D