Big Ears, Big Tears, Big Fears.
I'm in a dillemma. Okay, to be brutally honest i just couldn't care less.
I just wanted to vent my frustrations out on my blog. It's been too long since my last.
I keep finding the little niggles and imperfections that make a person up.
I've gone off the deep end, and dropped into a pool of shallow Hals. For instance:
One of them is actually quite attractive, but whenever she smiles, it all goes out the window.
I don't know why, but my mother's voice keeps playing in the background. "She has to have nice teeth."
Crap.
Another girl (who has attracted half the alpha males in my office) is attractive in every single sense of the word. But i just can't see it. I keep hearing the words..M-I-C-K-E-Y...M-O..oh you get the freaking point. I'm such an ass.
I think i'm mentally sabotaging myself. Yes, I'm sure of it.
One girl who shall remain an unnamed Libran, can't decide what to do with her life. She still can't decide even as we speak, putting me in her theatrical limbo of destruction. You're here, you're there, you're everywhere. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BALANCE EVERYTHING!!
Good God. Librans and their fucking scales.
So there you have it. I"m stuck in a world of bad choices, bad teeth and big ears.
I need to stop sabotaging myself.
I need to shift the blame.
Therefore, I blame all this existential crap...
on my ex girlfriends.
Hee.
I just wanted to vent my frustrations out on my blog. It's been too long since my last.
I keep finding the little niggles and imperfections that make a person up.
I've gone off the deep end, and dropped into a pool of shallow Hals. For instance:
One of them is actually quite attractive, but whenever she smiles, it all goes out the window.
I don't know why, but my mother's voice keeps playing in the background. "She has to have nice teeth."
Crap.
Another girl (who has attracted half the alpha males in my office) is attractive in every single sense of the word. But i just can't see it. I keep hearing the words..M-I-C-K-E-Y...M-O..oh you get the freaking point. I'm such an ass.
I think i'm mentally sabotaging myself. Yes, I'm sure of it.
One girl who shall remain an unnamed Libran, can't decide what to do with her life. She still can't decide even as we speak, putting me in her theatrical limbo of destruction. You're here, you're there, you're everywhere. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BALANCE EVERYTHING!!
Good God. Librans and their fucking scales.
So there you have it. I"m stuck in a world of bad choices, bad teeth and big ears.
I need to stop sabotaging myself.
I need to shift the blame.
Therefore, I blame all this existential crap...
on my ex girlfriends.
Hee.
Comments
;)
;)
k-u-l-u...err...
oops..wrong blog~!