The Passage of time.
Tonight I caught up with friends I haven't seen in years. I've actually not seen one of them since i was 12! It was good fun. We laughed, we teared....it was definately a walk down memory lane.
I got back home, breezed through my files to see what i should delete to make room for my endless collection of junk..and came across a file i thought I'd lost. A month's worth of photos in 2003.
I must warn you, the photos i'm about to post are extremely funny, embarassing..or all of the above.
What's the point of looking at old photos if you can't laugh at yourself anyways?
Now I get to share with all of you here so you too can laugh at me and my exploits with like minded friends. Ah..the innocence of being a student...
Hee.






Man.. I miss Kenu. He's the Aibo dog on Maleik's arm.

That's Kenu again. He went through a fur transplant. Honest.


I got back home, breezed through my files to see what i should delete to make room for my endless collection of junk..and came across a file i thought I'd lost. A month's worth of photos in 2003.
I must warn you, the photos i'm about to post are extremely funny, embarassing..or all of the above.
What's the point of looking at old photos if you can't laugh at yourself anyways?
Now I get to share with all of you here so you too can laugh at me and my exploits with like minded friends. Ah..the innocence of being a student...
Hee.
Man.. I miss Kenu. He's the Aibo dog on Maleik's arm.
That's Kenu again. He went through a fur transplant. Honest.
Comments
The unfortunate idiot. I'd hope that i've improve since..but...haha..