Godspeed PK, we'll miss ya.

It was quite a sight really. Seeing him play with his niece at home, jokingly teasing his friend not to cry at the mamak stall..the small moments which happen everytime someone leaves.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but a farewell is never a happy moment. Seeing a friend leave for better and greener pastures has become quite a norm for me lately and I thought I'd be comfortable with it - but I'm not. I don't want to be used to it.

Two friends have left for Singapore. I don't know when I'll be seeing them again even though it's just across the causeway.

At least we had a hoot. The brash insults at everybody at the gym, the jokes we made at mamak stalls, the stupid lamborghini incident...they were all funny as fuck. Gym ain't gonna be the same without you since there's not another single crazy idiot who bench presses 100 lbs dumbells.

All the best in your ventures in Singapore, 'brader'. And yes, I won't stop going to the gym. :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Comments

LyNn Satria said…
waah...gila cam iklan nokia..hehehe..PK..PK betol betol...its ok eds,i'll be ther for u minus the bench press,the gym,the 575 on the pavement..say goodbye to the gentle giant!!muah!!
Anonymous said…
Wah I didnt knowI hadsuch an impact on u !!!!!!! lucky wernotlovers hahahahahchill brooo... u have my num keepme postedon the crude

PK

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.