1.1.06
What a new year's celebration. Thank you all for your kind wishes before, during and after new year's. My mailbox actually filled up..so I'm really sorry if i didn't receive/reply to all your msgs, probably i'll receive the remainder of the msgs today. I hope everyone had a new year's to remember, and may all your resolutions and wishes for 2006 come true.
New Year's


The company






And our group shots.





As Matiin said, "I couldn't have wished for a better group of people to share New Year's with."
I couldn't agree more.
I love you guys.
To a smacking good year people.
Warmest Wishes,
Adlin Yusman
The company
And our group shots.
As Matiin said, "I couldn't have wished for a better group of people to share New Year's with."
I couldn't agree more.
I love you guys.
To a smacking good year people.
Warmest Wishes,
Adlin Yusman
Comments