A tribute.

To those of you who knew the band that was, I'm pretty sure you've heard our songs. For those of you that didn't get a chance to listen to any of our songs, we don't blame you. We weren't exactly anything more than a bedroom bedlam band. Here's a short tribute video to the band that, for all intents and purposes had so much energy, emotion and creativity.

I barely see these people anymore..and it saddens me on so many levels.

So here's a lonely, singular toast to downsyn3. The band that made every evening a musical one. I still have that bongo guys.

Unreleased Downsyn3 Video.


Comments

iDAN said…
I've always love one of the song ...GOLDDUST....kan?!?...hehehehe...Those were the days!!!..
iDAN said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.