Raya..Raya Sakan.
Everything was fast paced.
Well everything but your weight, ur pants and for some of us...shirts of course.
For today's bloggy, i've decided to do a little tale. A moving picture story if you may of the events of yesterday.
I'm hungry and if you don't give me food soon, I'll eat your pants.
A little bit too much food here? :)
Yup, I made them all..the cookies..the mee...the...
Oh dear, these open houses aren't doing any favours for my back..
Is your number still the same..do you even have my number? - damn, and i thought i could've gotten away with that.
Ooooh it's Alex Yoong..reverse..REVERSE!
Fine if there's kuey teow in the next house we'll go..I'll eat. And there was, and I ate. Alot. Demit. That goofy grin of mine was gone in a heartbeat after the amount of food i whacked.
We're fucking camera whores. Open house orang pon boleh Posing. Muahahaha..
Dude..let's do a Bugsy vs Scarface photo. Man, this is the attire people wear during Raya these days....like Halloween pon ada.
She's my classmate, i've known her for ages..and i had to eat Laksa...
Would Sir like to retire by the pool or by the villa? Yes, Sir is spoiled for choice..(Disclaimer: this is one of the houses we visited, no joke)
Which car would Sir choose for the dinner? The Porsche? Splendid choice, Sir.
And with that, I bid you adieu and goodbye. Till the next time we have whirlwind open houses and too much food to eat. :)
Comments
Okay i'm exagerrating..the dog was not even LIMPING towards him. Naem jer kabut. Muahaha..
:")
Jaga kau aku smash kau kat court hari ni hahahaa lalalala =p