A Politically In-correct Topic.

A few comments some friends of mine made about relationships recently, obviously paraphrased to 'protect' their identities, it's funny how different people have wildly different comments...here they all are in no particular order whatsoever:-

"I really can't just jump into things, I really need to know her. If it takes a year, it takes a year. I don't make uncalculated guesses. I don't run a race i can't win."- Male, age 23.

"Take it sloooww. Only fools rush in." - Female, age 23.

"I don't believe in boundaries. She could be a thousand miles away, but there's always skype or video chat. It doesn't make the relationship any less real." - Male, age 23.

"I got married for all the wrong reasons. We eventually broke up for the right ones." - Male, age 31.

"Just because he led himself on doesn't make me a bad person. I can't force myself to fall in love. He obviously thinks i'm evil." - Female, age 22.

"I'm a punani. But sometimes being a punani isn't so bad. I get to appreciate all her little nuances and her idiosyncratic routines. We grow together." - Male, age 25

"Haven't you heard? I'm single. (Yeah right.)" - Female, age 18 (soon)

"Should i go back to him? He's like my benchmark, I've really tried to like other people, but no one ever comes close." - Female, age 22.

"He is really sweet. He waited for me." - Female, age 22.

"You should've stayed single in your university days. Then you'd have had lots of fun." - Female, age 23.

"I don't understand him, don't think i ever will, and honestly just really can't be bothered anymore." - Female, age 22.

"I'm single. No wait I'm not. Yep I am. No wait..I really don't know." - Male, age 23.

"I met her in the most unlikely of circumstances. She's like an angel to me. I don't see her all the time, but she really makes me happy." - Male, age 23.

"I love him, but i just don't know what the future holds for us. Religion, family..it's all just a little too much for me." - Female, age 20.

"Do you think falling in love with someone who works in office is alright? He's not making any moves you know. I think I'm attracted to him." - Female, age 23.

"How much more do I have to do. He's around today and goes missing for weeks on end. That's it, i'm not calling him anymore." - Female, age 24.

"I just can't find the right guy with the right amount of substance. Probably my expectations are unreasonable." - Female, age 23.

"I'm getting married." - Male, age 23.

Cheers.

:)

(that last one freaked me out too. and no it's not me.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I see me!! I said that, did i? hahaha.. I love it when u're bein sooo "insightful" :p hahah..
Anonymous said…
i see my punani words are published..... hihihhi PUNANI IS LIFE WAKAKAKKA
Eddie said…
the last one isn't who you think it is.

he was number 3 or something.
iDAN said…
hahahahaha....Wrong GUESS my NAEMON!!!...hhhahahaha....im NO.2...i knoww!!!...opss...no names shud be mention...ermm..i dont know...hhwuahwauhwuahw..

Miss Everyone BACK home!!..
Anonymous said…
hmm.. i think maybe one of it sounds very familiar to me ... hehehe maybe not ..

Zull

Popular posts from this blog

You know you live in 2006 when...

Monday Blues. :(

The Truth About Boys.