A life less ordinary

Strangely, last night was good. Had a good buka with a bunch of old friends and a lovely lady. The birthday party later on wasn't too bad either; met a friend i haven't seen since high school, another i had met recently at a gym and bumped into him whilst i was grabbing something from the car; and as the night came to a close and I turned my keyfob 'off' and locked my car, my thoughts wandered as i realized how my life wasn't as clear cut as it used to be anymore.

Oh well, living a life less ordinary is better than living a life too ordinary. I've done mundane. I've worn pleats, checks, corduroy and suede. Lol.

Never done something like this though.

Got pictures of last night. It'll be up after the sun is up. And I'm up obviously.

Cheerio.















Comments

iDAN said…
wahh...awek baru ker??...details man!!...i want details!!!...

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.