2005: The funnies.

Some of the best moments of 2005.

  • Lop getting squeezed by my gate. The sensor broke and it slammed his body. For 3 whole minutes he was writhing around like a monkey on ecstasy. Apparently he was trying to reach the bell. After the funnies ended, we thought he was going to go King Kong on us (me and Naem). Nope, he did no such thing. He dusted himself, and walked straight in.He thought my maid wanted to "save on electricity" by opening such a small entry point. Well, no points for getting stuck! Haha.

  • Sheridan putting his hands into Naem's shorts and 'squeezing'. Apparently he wanted to 'reach' for some 'dickuments'. I'm sure Sherry. We all know you're 'straight'.

  • Lop losing his 'sillhouettes'. He wound the passenger window of my car to see if i had a flat as we were on the highway. He said "FUCK!" and I obviously thought we had a flat, until he turned to me and i realised his glasses had flew out the window. He subsequently told us to stop in the middle of the highway as he searched for his tiny, tiny glasses. We obviously laughed our balls off and didn't give him any form of assistance.

  • Naem asking a toll both guy's number. "Bang, mintak nombor bang!" said Naem whilst Sherry was driving. We seriously freaked the guy out, and Sherry definately held that tolldude's hand a little longer than he should've. Muaha.

  • Khalid asking the McDonald's drivethrough dude for a Big Mac like a big baby. "SAYA NAK SATU BIG MAC!!" really loudly. Muaha. That was funny.

  • Me putting my touch n go card on a ticket machine at subang parade. I was obviously embarrased, though not as stupidly as my co driver. He said, "WOI, turn back wei!! KO BUAT MALU AKU JE WEI." I looked at him and said, "Hello, I just press this button and the ticket comes out. Ape buat malu kau nyer?" Wanna guess who that co-driver was? Yup. Sheridan again. Muehehe.

  • Sherry Razi shouting, "Sanaaaaaauauaua" as she pointed me the direction. It did not i repeat did not sound human. Muahaaha.

  • Lop saying ON video no less that his electric seat on the BMW X5 DECLINES. Not recline. But, DECLINE. "Wei how to DECLINE this seat?"he asked. I laughed like an arse and told him that it's recline. He replied, "Yeah i know how to recline, but how to DECLINE?" BODOH! Muahahahahha.

Any more moments you care to share with us? I'll be glad to put it up here for the world to see.

Cheers. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahahha best giler.... - Nizam
Hehehe I dont have occasions to tell about, but I do have some latest photos which are..FUNNY!! Hahaha Checkout my blog.. ;)
iDAN said…
it looks like im the STAR of the YEAR!!...huhuhuh

LOL!!!....
Eddie said…
Whatever floats your boat buddy. Whatever floats ur boat. Muehehehe. :)
Anonymous said…
I'm glad that whatever things i said was brilliant, or the very least, made sense! hahaha.. Whatlah sheridan!

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.