Sublime Shayna
Malaysia definately boleh. Shayna Zaid who was raised in KL for abit before returning back to the States has released some of her tunes online. Her EP should be out be year's end.
Give it a listen. You'll definately be mesmerized. I know I was.
And to those of you who's either heard, known or seen Shayna before, yes it's the same Shayna. So be a true blue/red/white/yellow Malaysian and spread the word.
Oh and don't swoon too much while listening to her songs. I know of a few friends who just simply can't get enough of her music. :)
Shayna Zaid
A message from Shayna
Oh Thanks Eddie! Thank you so much for your kind words, love and support...I appreciate the time you have taken to have a listen to my music! :) I'm glad you enjoy what you hear!
I'm working on finishing up my album and it's coming out better than we expected! I promise I won't let you down! ;)
Thanks again for your support and send me your email address so I can keep you posted on my journey!
Take care and keep in touch!
~Shayna
P/S: Tell Anis and Iskandar i said Hi! :)
Give it a listen. You'll definately be mesmerized. I know I was.
And to those of you who's either heard, known or seen Shayna before, yes it's the same Shayna. So be a true blue/red/white/yellow Malaysian and spread the word.
Oh and don't swoon too much while listening to her songs. I know of a few friends who just simply can't get enough of her music. :)
Shayna Zaid
A message from Shayna
Oh Thanks Eddie! Thank you so much for your kind words, love and support...I appreciate the time you have taken to have a listen to my music! :) I'm glad you enjoy what you hear!
I'm working on finishing up my album and it's coming out better than we expected! I promise I won't let you down! ;)
Thanks again for your support and send me your email address so I can keep you posted on my journey!
Take care and keep in touch!
~Shayna
P/S: Tell Anis and Iskandar i said Hi! :)
Comments