Need to take some time off.

Yesterday evening, I cried.

Not like a baby. No, nothing of that sort. Tears welled up in my eyes and, with my hands shaking profusely..they rolled down my cheeks. Uncontrollably..against my will.

I was on an operating table. And the pain I went through yesterday, isn't something I would care to remember..nor repeat, verbally or otherwise.

One thing i realised through that harrowing ordeal was how important it was to have friends around you when you're going through a painful experience.

Thank you for all the support and kind words you've given me. It was only a minor operation, but your heartfelt wishes were clearly and most definately major.

Sorry if I didn't get to reply or call any of you back, I was probably knocked out due to the pain (since I had no pain killers..) or out for some fresh air last night.
For those of you who knew what operation I went through, you'll get to see the change soon enough, and for those who knew nothing at all, you'll all be strangely surprised.

So there you have it. I have new photos to post, but i think i'll take it easy for a few days, and instead of constantly having photos to share with everyone, i'm going to take the time live the moments in every one of those photos..as much as i possibly can.

Cheers,
Eddie

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.