It's time to wake, Dear.
“Hold my hand,” said the voice. It sounded sweet, almost childlike.
“Where is it?” I said, but my mouth was shut. I couldn’t speak.
“Here.” Said the voice as she reached for my hand.
Such soft hands, I remember thinking to myself. In fact, that was all I could think about. Her hands were delicate, with short fingers and a cold feel to the touch.
It was dreamlike. My surrounding’s were surreal. It was dark, and there was nothing around for me to hold on to, or even familiarize myself with.
She was the only one around.
I didn’t know who she was, but there was something oddly familiar about the way she spoke.
“I couldn’t see her face,” I thought to myself.
All I could feel was the cold touch of her hand.
As her hand guided me through this maze-like cavern, the darkness grew thinner and thinner until all of a sudden, I was out in the open.
“Don’t you just love the autumnal sky?” said the girl, her features being shadowed by the trees.
The sky was clear, with a hint of brownish tinge to it. I could tell that it was sunset, and the falling leaves all around us told me that she was right; it was autumn.
“I could just sit here forever.” She continued, not even waiting for my response.
The street we were on was empty. Just a row of houses with old bicycles parked up front. I’ve been here before.
She grabbed my hand and put hers on top of it.
Why is this so familiar? Not ten minutes ago I didn’t even know who this girl was.
Here I am sitting in a mess of leaves with a girl I haven’t seen before and it feels like the most natural thing in the world to me.
“Funny how things work out, huh?” she said, as her head slumped on my shoulder. Her hair was short, just below her ears with a slight curl at the end.
“We’ve only met a few times and yet..here we are.” She said as she positioned her head to a more comfortable position.
I was still lost for words. I didn’t know who this girl was, and yet she was strangely familiar.
My heart was beating wildly. My emotions for this person were real, yet I still couldn’t figure out who she was.
I lifted my arms up and wrapped it around her shoulders. I could see that she was cold.
“I love the way your cheeks get all rosy when you’re cold.” I said.
How the hell did I know that, I thought. It was as though I was living my life through a lens. I could see and feel what I was doing but it didn’t feel real.
“Yeah, I know you do.” She replied, giving me a faint smile that sent a chill coursing through my veins. All of a sudden, I knew who she was.
“I can’t believe we’re actually here.” I said, almost euphorically.
She didn’t say anything. She just nodded silently and gazed up at the sky.
For a moment, all I could think of was how lucky I was to have her in my arms.
“Am I dreaming?” I asked her.
She didn’t say a word. I could see from her expression that she was sad.
“If I’m dreaming, I don’t want to wake,” I said, holding on to her as hard as I possibly could.
She still kept silent, but her eyes welled up with tears. I knew that my time with her was about to end. I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek, and told her that this was the best sunset I’ve ever had.
She turned around, wiped her tears away and gave me the longest hug.
“It’s time to wake now dear.” She said, as her tears faded away.
“Where is it?” I said, but my mouth was shut. I couldn’t speak.
“Here.” Said the voice as she reached for my hand.
Such soft hands, I remember thinking to myself. In fact, that was all I could think about. Her hands were delicate, with short fingers and a cold feel to the touch.
It was dreamlike. My surrounding’s were surreal. It was dark, and there was nothing around for me to hold on to, or even familiarize myself with.
She was the only one around.
I didn’t know who she was, but there was something oddly familiar about the way she spoke.
“I couldn’t see her face,” I thought to myself.
All I could feel was the cold touch of her hand.
As her hand guided me through this maze-like cavern, the darkness grew thinner and thinner until all of a sudden, I was out in the open.
“Don’t you just love the autumnal sky?” said the girl, her features being shadowed by the trees.
The sky was clear, with a hint of brownish tinge to it. I could tell that it was sunset, and the falling leaves all around us told me that she was right; it was autumn.
“I could just sit here forever.” She continued, not even waiting for my response.
The street we were on was empty. Just a row of houses with old bicycles parked up front. I’ve been here before.
She grabbed my hand and put hers on top of it.
Why is this so familiar? Not ten minutes ago I didn’t even know who this girl was.
Here I am sitting in a mess of leaves with a girl I haven’t seen before and it feels like the most natural thing in the world to me.
“Funny how things work out, huh?” she said, as her head slumped on my shoulder. Her hair was short, just below her ears with a slight curl at the end.
“We’ve only met a few times and yet..here we are.” She said as she positioned her head to a more comfortable position.
I was still lost for words. I didn’t know who this girl was, and yet she was strangely familiar.
My heart was beating wildly. My emotions for this person were real, yet I still couldn’t figure out who she was.
I lifted my arms up and wrapped it around her shoulders. I could see that she was cold.
“I love the way your cheeks get all rosy when you’re cold.” I said.
How the hell did I know that, I thought. It was as though I was living my life through a lens. I could see and feel what I was doing but it didn’t feel real.
“Yeah, I know you do.” She replied, giving me a faint smile that sent a chill coursing through my veins. All of a sudden, I knew who she was.
“I can’t believe we’re actually here.” I said, almost euphorically.
She didn’t say anything. She just nodded silently and gazed up at the sky.
For a moment, all I could think of was how lucky I was to have her in my arms.
“Am I dreaming?” I asked her.
She didn’t say a word. I could see from her expression that she was sad.
“If I’m dreaming, I don’t want to wake,” I said, holding on to her as hard as I possibly could.
She still kept silent, but her eyes welled up with tears. I knew that my time with her was about to end. I gave her a soft kiss on her cheek, and told her that this was the best sunset I’ve ever had.
She turned around, wiped her tears away and gave me the longest hug.
“It’s time to wake now dear.” She said, as her tears faded away.
Comments
your blog got spam problem laa!!!...how come!?!?...
but anyway....im still wondering the girl you refering too...very the romantic...but u never say how your pants in the morning....wet??..dry?!?
hwuahuawawhauhw