Gossip makes the world go round.
I have spent the past few days doing nothing but immersing myself with books, new and old. I have read so many books in such a short period of time that my eyes have started to twitch. Irritating yes. And i think i freaked out a couple of kids on my way to a meeting yesterday when my left eye started winking at one of the girls.
She must've thought i was doing it on purpose because she tugged on her pal's backpack and pointed at me as though i was a circus freak.
Oh well, at least I seem to have lost it today.
As my monotonous routine goes, 715 AM is when my alarm clock goes off.
"Click"
Fucking birds. I have no idea why they think that by having birds as your alarm, you'd automatically feel at ease with yourself in the morning. Bullshit. Every morning i feel like shooting them birds who berate at my window sill because they remind me of my alarm chime.
So there I was, slowly getting my fat arse off my immensely comfortable bed and on my way to the toilet when i realised that I had to go to the gym today. "Yeah," i thought. "Can't keep postponing this shit anymore."
Anyways, I got to the gym at a quarter past eight, and did my usual run for about half an hour before an old friend of mine (who coincidentally, also happens to be a gym instructor) came up to me and asked me,
"Hey, seen any BBians lately?"
Damn. And here i thought i could have a little peace and quiet while I jogged my supremely unhealthy self to exercise nirvana.
"Ummm, nope." I mumbled.
We had small talk for a few minutes, before he got to the really impertinent question.
"So is that hot girl u chatted that day at the gym, your girlfriend?" said the V-shaped Fitness Guru, flexing his impossibly hard pecs.
"Umm...no." i replied, scratching my man-tits through my increasingly sweaty Nike shirt. "She's my cousin."
"Oh, i thought she was your chick, cause someone told me you're dating this cun chick." said the Herculean Gym-dude.
What? How the hell did this spread anyways? I don't even know of anyone outside my circle of friends who knew where i was most of time , much less keeping tabs on the women i date!
Never mind, I'll just pretend i know nothing.
"What chick? Who told you?" I said, pretending to be nonchalant, but my lack of urgency indicated otherwise.
"I don't remember, one of our old friends..." then he started to throw out names of people i haven't heard or talked to in ages. Wow. Pretty funky stuff. Gossip really is the engine that runs the world.
So there we were chit chatting for what seemed like a half hour before he had to bugger off and train his client.
What surprised me most was not that he knew the things he wasn't supposed to know, but who he assumed he had heard it from. I can only gather that the information they received must've come from either this blog...or...waitaminute...it's definately from this blog.
Lol.
I have so many ghosts and lurkers around here that it sometimes surprises me how you people could visit here, and not even leave me a note to tell me that you've been around. Trying to catch me red handed ke? Saying something bad about some people and using it as verbal ammunition to perform an act of social genocide on others? Haih...i suppose i'm overreacting. But seriously, if you guys do visit, and you're not in the regular list of visitors, do pop a note somewhere so that i know u come and go. Appreciate it.
Achtung. Must watch what i say here from now on.
Oh and I realised that I never gave the answer to him.
It was a No. I'm not dating some cun chick, or any chick for that matter unless you think Sheridan is a chick and he's cun. Lol.
:)
She must've thought i was doing it on purpose because she tugged on her pal's backpack and pointed at me as though i was a circus freak.
Oh well, at least I seem to have lost it today.
As my monotonous routine goes, 715 AM is when my alarm clock goes off.
"Click"
Fucking birds. I have no idea why they think that by having birds as your alarm, you'd automatically feel at ease with yourself in the morning. Bullshit. Every morning i feel like shooting them birds who berate at my window sill because they remind me of my alarm chime.
So there I was, slowly getting my fat arse off my immensely comfortable bed and on my way to the toilet when i realised that I had to go to the gym today. "Yeah," i thought. "Can't keep postponing this shit anymore."
Anyways, I got to the gym at a quarter past eight, and did my usual run for about half an hour before an old friend of mine (who coincidentally, also happens to be a gym instructor) came up to me and asked me,
"Hey, seen any BBians lately?"
Damn. And here i thought i could have a little peace and quiet while I jogged my supremely unhealthy self to exercise nirvana.
"Ummm, nope." I mumbled.
We had small talk for a few minutes, before he got to the really impertinent question.
"So is that hot girl u chatted that day at the gym, your girlfriend?" said the V-shaped Fitness Guru, flexing his impossibly hard pecs.
"Umm...no." i replied, scratching my man-tits through my increasingly sweaty Nike shirt. "She's my cousin."
"Oh, i thought she was your chick, cause someone told me you're dating this cun chick." said the Herculean Gym-dude.
What? How the hell did this spread anyways? I don't even know of anyone outside my circle of friends who knew where i was most of time , much less keeping tabs on the women i date!
Never mind, I'll just pretend i know nothing.
"What chick? Who told you?" I said, pretending to be nonchalant, but my lack of urgency indicated otherwise.
"I don't remember, one of our old friends..." then he started to throw out names of people i haven't heard or talked to in ages. Wow. Pretty funky stuff. Gossip really is the engine that runs the world.
So there we were chit chatting for what seemed like a half hour before he had to bugger off and train his client.
What surprised me most was not that he knew the things he wasn't supposed to know, but who he assumed he had heard it from. I can only gather that the information they received must've come from either this blog...or...waitaminute...it's definately from this blog.
Lol.
I have so many ghosts and lurkers around here that it sometimes surprises me how you people could visit here, and not even leave me a note to tell me that you've been around. Trying to catch me red handed ke? Saying something bad about some people and using it as verbal ammunition to perform an act of social genocide on others? Haih...i suppose i'm overreacting. But seriously, if you guys do visit, and you're not in the regular list of visitors, do pop a note somewhere so that i know u come and go. Appreciate it.
Achtung. Must watch what i say here from now on.
Oh and I realised that I never gave the answer to him.
It was a No. I'm not dating some cun chick, or any chick for that matter unless you think Sheridan is a chick and he's cun. Lol.
:)
Comments