Goodbye MINI
Yes ladies and gentleman, the trusty pesky ol' Cooper S will no longer by in my possession by week's end.
WLV 16 will no longer grace a bright electric blue MINI anymore. Sob.
The Go MINI stickers will probably be slagged off too. Though i hope the diaper stripes stay on.

I feel so nostalgic. 19,000 mega kilometres. So many memories. Good and bad.
The car still smells new! Arghh...i've never felt this torn before in my life, not even when i had to let the Ferrari go.
I love my MINI...even though it's really let me down more than it should have, but yesterday after being sick for so many months, it performed without a fault. It was as though it was giving me one last 'thrill' before i let her go.

Most of my friends love the MINI, and they're just as sad as i am. haih.
To my new owners, please take good care of her...she's a trusty little bitch even though her tantrums might overwhelm you more often than not...but i loved every minute of it. I'm gonna miss you, blue thunder.

Oh well.
At least WLV 16 will be going on something RED for a change.
Watch this space....
WLV 16 will no longer grace a bright electric blue MINI anymore. Sob.
The Go MINI stickers will probably be slagged off too. Though i hope the diaper stripes stay on.
I feel so nostalgic. 19,000 mega kilometres. So many memories. Good and bad.
The car still smells new! Arghh...i've never felt this torn before in my life, not even when i had to let the Ferrari go.
I love my MINI...even though it's really let me down more than it should have, but yesterday after being sick for so many months, it performed without a fault. It was as though it was giving me one last 'thrill' before i let her go.
Most of my friends love the MINI, and they're just as sad as i am. haih.
To my new owners, please take good care of her...she's a trusty little bitch even though her tantrums might overwhelm you more often than not...but i loved every minute of it. I'm gonna miss you, blue thunder.
Oh well.
At least WLV 16 will be going on something RED for a change.
Watch this space....
Comments