The One Who Got Away.
To my closest and dearest of friends, thank you for being here during my time of need.
People say that no one can fall so deeply in love in such a short period of time.
I did.
The problem is, love doesn't believe in time constraints. Love isn't even linear. Love is the greatest triumph of humankind. But it also our greatest folly.
Especially when your hand is forced to do the unthinkable. To let the person you love most...go.
I still love her. My heart beats so strongly for her that i lie awake at night, wondering if she's alright. I still feel her breath on my neck, her hands pressed firmly on mine...but i had to let her go....
For those of you who think I had a normal relationship, please don't judge. You have no idea what i've gone through. It was quite literally, the best of times..and the worst of times.
In some ways, she was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I miss you so much. Even though you have let me down so greatly. You have hurt me like no other, but loved me like none has before either. And I wish so badly that you didn't do the things you've done. I berharap sangat that it's just a bad dream. That i'll wake up one day and realise that this was just some satirical prank you've played on me.
But it isn't. And i'm not sleeping either.
Baby, you say that you're still finding out who you really are. I'd just want you to know, that deep down inside, you have a very big heart...and a very warm soul. That person has always been there inside of you. You just need to drag her out.
Open your heart, and your eyes, dear. There are a lot of people out there who love you. Embrace them. They care about you just as much as i do...if not more.
One day, when you realise what you really want in life, we'll all be here waiting for you.
Until that day comes, may you have a safe and pleasant journey, dear. And may you find your true self at the end of that very long tunnel.
She really was, ladies and gentleman, the one who got away. No matter how some of you might judge her to be, she isn't a bad person..in spite of what she's done to me.
She's just in dire need of guidance. Someone who can show her the way.
I really wish I could've been the one.
People say that no one can fall so deeply in love in such a short period of time.
I did.
The problem is, love doesn't believe in time constraints. Love isn't even linear. Love is the greatest triumph of humankind. But it also our greatest folly.
Especially when your hand is forced to do the unthinkable. To let the person you love most...go.
I still love her. My heart beats so strongly for her that i lie awake at night, wondering if she's alright. I still feel her breath on my neck, her hands pressed firmly on mine...but i had to let her go....
For those of you who think I had a normal relationship, please don't judge. You have no idea what i've gone through. It was quite literally, the best of times..and the worst of times.
In some ways, she was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I miss you so much. Even though you have let me down so greatly. You have hurt me like no other, but loved me like none has before either. And I wish so badly that you didn't do the things you've done. I berharap sangat that it's just a bad dream. That i'll wake up one day and realise that this was just some satirical prank you've played on me.
But it isn't. And i'm not sleeping either.
Baby, you say that you're still finding out who you really are. I'd just want you to know, that deep down inside, you have a very big heart...and a very warm soul. That person has always been there inside of you. You just need to drag her out.
Open your heart, and your eyes, dear. There are a lot of people out there who love you. Embrace them. They care about you just as much as i do...if not more.
One day, when you realise what you really want in life, we'll all be here waiting for you.
Until that day comes, may you have a safe and pleasant journey, dear. And may you find your true self at the end of that very long tunnel.
She really was, ladies and gentleman, the one who got away. No matter how some of you might judge her to be, she isn't a bad person..in spite of what she's done to me.
She's just in dire need of guidance. Someone who can show her the way.
I really wish I could've been the one.
Comments