Memoirs of Light & Dark
I have a very short attention span, and an even shorter fuse.It's not easy staying focused on something for an extended period of time. Tedium overwhelmes me. The extraordinary suddenly becomes the mundane. I get bored.
I need to get out. I need to find something new. Live for the moment. Skydiving, ride the rapids..that sorta thing.
I really don't know what's come over me. Repetition is an annoyance i can hardly shrug off on call. Repetition has gotten the better of me.
I need a holiday. Southern Spain...Renens...Geneva...wherever. I just need grassy plains and bright blue skies...just to kick back..even if it is fleeting.
I need solitude. Some time alone, all by myself..to reflect on the things which have come and gone...and pray for future tidings. Good future tidings.
I miss just getting up in the morning and going for those drives to nowhere. It did absolutely nothing for my wallet, but it unloaded more than just Optimax. I usually got a whole lot of shit off my chest whenever i take those cruises to nowhere....just watching the sun rise through the morning dew...salient...certain...
gives me a subconscious feeling of belonging. You know that the sun will always be there in the mornings...the only constant we have in our lives.
I want to play the piano. I want to keep playing my guitars...I want music to still beat in heart...I want to dance in the rain with reckless abandon.
These are my memoirs of light and dark. Two opposing constants, in relative harmony with one another.
I need to bridge that gap. A gray area where i can belong. Where we can all belong.
I need to get out. I need to find something new. Live for the moment. Skydiving, ride the rapids..that sorta thing.
I really don't know what's come over me. Repetition is an annoyance i can hardly shrug off on call. Repetition has gotten the better of me.
I need a holiday. Southern Spain...Renens...Geneva...wherever. I just need grassy plains and bright blue skies...just to kick back..even if it is fleeting.
I need solitude. Some time alone, all by myself..to reflect on the things which have come and gone...and pray for future tidings. Good future tidings.
I miss just getting up in the morning and going for those drives to nowhere. It did absolutely nothing for my wallet, but it unloaded more than just Optimax. I usually got a whole lot of shit off my chest whenever i take those cruises to nowhere....just watching the sun rise through the morning dew...salient...certain...
gives me a subconscious feeling of belonging. You know that the sun will always be there in the mornings...the only constant we have in our lives.
I want to play the piano. I want to keep playing my guitars...I want music to still beat in heart...I want to dance in the rain with reckless abandon.
These are my memoirs of light and dark. Two opposing constants, in relative harmony with one another.
I need to bridge that gap. A gray area where i can belong. Where we can all belong.
Comments
Lets go to Europe with me this June, then we watch F1 together on the 1-2-3 July, then we balik KL...apamacam!?..
Dude..im so stressed up and in a meessss with exams!!...really missed the back old days...*sigh*
Ko sorang je lah yg giler mcm aku beb. Hahahaha.... :)
Come back first then we decide....aku nak pi redang niiiii!!
Haa....jom kiter pi Redangg!!!...biler?!!??...bulan 7??...bulan 8???...kiter Le Tour de Redang pulakk!!