Breakfast At Tiffany's
A movie everybody knows but very few actually watch.
For people our age, we've probably heard of it from the song of the same name.
But do yourselves a favour and watch the movie.
If you can find it though. It's harder to find around these parts than Casablanca. And Casablanca is hard enough.
And for the guys out there, suffice to say that Audrey Hepburn is hot enough to keep your attentions fixed on the telly long enough to see the movie all the way to the end.
And no, she doesn't show any skin. Lol. Almost, but alas, she conceals herself well.
I'll end this blog with a snippet of the lyric..
"And I say what about Breakfast at Tiffany's? She said i think i, remember the film..."
For people our age, we've probably heard of it from the song of the same name.
But do yourselves a favour and watch the movie.
If you can find it though. It's harder to find around these parts than Casablanca. And Casablanca is hard enough.
And for the guys out there, suffice to say that Audrey Hepburn is hot enough to keep your attentions fixed on the telly long enough to see the movie all the way to the end.
And no, she doesn't show any skin. Lol. Almost, but alas, she conceals herself well.
I'll end this blog with a snippet of the lyric..
"And I say what about Breakfast at Tiffany's? She said i think i, remember the film..."
Comments