THANK YOU

From the soul and bottom of my heart, I thank you all for the kind wishes and funky gifts. I am truly humbled.

Though I have to say that this year's birthday is THE most funniest of all.

I've had THREE people (You all know who u are) wishing me my birthday either WELL in Advance, or the utter ignorance of getting the date TOTALLY wrong. Haha. But hell, it's the thought that counts.

I had people from my gym corner me (whilst i was listening to my iPod) to wish me a happy birthday. They actually had one really scary looking dude block the exit...haha..

I had people SINGING on the phone for me (but got totally freaked out, when I sang in tandem with them..hahaha)

I got a birthday card from...MY INSURANCE company!! Hahaha..they must be glad i'm still alive and kicking!!

Oh and those of you who bombarded me with 12pm msgs...i'm really ticked off :P. I was still on my medication, and the constant beeping of my mailbox, was just awesome on my health when i woke up. Thanks yah.

And no, i don't think I'll be having a party this year just yet. Next year maybe, when i have something to celebrate over.
Waaay too much work this time around. Hopefully Redang next year. *fingers crossed*

I'm so sorry i can't bring ALL of you for the party tonight (Ezar, will make it up to u), even though they gave me an additional TWO invites (probably it's because of my birthday, or the fact that they probably got someone's mailing address wrong and posted me his/her invites instead..)

Again, THANK YOU ALL so very much. It's been a pleasant Friday.
And hopefully tonight's party will set the tone for an eventful year ahead, Insyallah.

Have a great weekend everyone!

A year older and a little rough around the edges,
Eds
Your Irate Blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.