Aloha from Riana Green!
Ah, a beautiful sunset, a strong beach like breeze and a row of coconut trees lined up in romantic succession. If you squint your eyes just that little bit, you’d honestly be fooled into thinking that you were in Hawaii.
You’d be wrong though.
It was Riana Green, and the venue for Yop’s (Lop’s bro) 24th Birthday Extravaganza.
Last night’s weather was truly sublime. The clouds were hovering above us, foreboding and condescending. Just when you thought it was about to rain, it didn’t. You could taste it, smell it in the air even, but it never came. The wind though, was out of this world. It was so strong, dogs were flying through the air, and at one point I actually saw a couple of paper UFOs slicing through the air, followed by a barrage of plastic cutlery.
But the day began much, much earlier for me. In an attempt to hijack what little parking space there was in Riana Green, I was told to attend the party two whole hours in advance. Tardiness would cause a great deal of concern, with some latecomers finding parking spaces a whole kilometer away from the BBQ site.
Alrighty then. I actually got there at 6 o clock, exactly 2 hours before the procession, with 12 chicks in tow no less. ☺ (and some coleslaw and mashers too)
Best bit? Lop wasn’t even there yet. Sonofagun. Oh well, at least there’s a parking space for me to hijack. Hee hee….
So there I was, the first hour, sitting in his living room, with his family members, watching The Amazing Race. Bloody hell, I thought, I could’ve done this at home! We chatted and laughed about things other than the TV and just as I was about to run out of things to say, a friend of mine popped in through the rear entrance, wearing nothing but shorts and a t-shirt.
”Hello Naughty,” said the mysterious wanderer.
Now don’t get any ideas true believers. This was coming from a Man. ☺
He breezed through the living room, told everyone that he was here for the pool (and the pool alone) and started to tip toe his way out onto the courtyard.
Right.
A few minutes later, everybody got up, told me they had work to do, and left me all alone in the living room. To fend for myself. With a brand spanking new PS 2 and a copy of GT 4 in front of me. (Courtesy of Gamerush of course…)
Ah, be still my petrol pumping heart. After toiling over the devil ridden thoughts of driving an M5 across Cote De Azur for a whole 5 minutes, I told Daniel, Lop’s brother to turn the blooding thing on and prepare for the arse whooping of his life.
Just as the game finished loading itself on the screen, Lop pops his unusually big head through an extremely tiny crevice which is the window to his apartment. Nak Surprise lah konon. As usual, our rivalries got the better of us, and after saying hello and the adat of shaking hands dispensed with, we both decided on a gentleman’s competition.
Best of three rounds. Monaco. Japan. And of course, the famous Nurburgring Nordschleife. It was 7 o clock then, and we decided to not help his brother Yop at all, in the task of pre heating the meat, or lifting of foodstuffs. Yes, our succulent fat arses were genuinely welded to the couch in tense anticipation, for this Mano-a-Mano battle for glory.
Race 1, Cote De Azur. I lost, by a margin of 1.24 seconds. Monaco, pish posh. The MINI Cooper S was understeering all over the place. Surrender Monkey of a car.
Race 2, Nurburgring. I won, by a fair margin of 6.492 seconds. But Lop, as usual decided to block my view of the screen, and deliberately pushed my controller away from my hands at the very last minute, just so he could pip me in the end. I fumbled for the controller, clicked on the start button, and highlighted “Quit”. Ha-ha Monsieur. I Vinn.
Race 3, Tokyo. This was a race was supposed to be mine. I was leading the whole freaking time. But as usual, Lop and his underhanded tactics clipped him the championship. He actually told a friend to brazenly walk across the screen, just as I was about to nail an apex. Fucking hell! But even though Lop was dirtier than a prostitute on crack, I still managed to keep up, and only lost to him by 0.03 seconds at the flag.
We both sat back, lighted a fag, and watched our glorious replay through a haze of Phillip Morris sponsored smoke.
“What time is it guys?” interrupted one of the guests; which i have to say, is amazingly hot.
“10 past 8.” I replied.
“Fuck! Woi dah lambat ah kita nih!!” Lop replied, kabut giler. Hee.
So there we were panicking, rushing to get things done, getting the cake and KFC, cutting the fruits and having our chit chats (whilst the girls were ransacking the kitchen), and by time we looked at the clock again, it was 9 and almost everybody had arrived.
AS the party got underway, as usual, there we (Naem, Zull and Me) were, snapping the night away.
It was a great party. Tons of food, tons of laughs, and tons of snaps.
So, for my avid bloggers, here, for the first time ever, are our photos from Hawaii.
Okay, yeah. Riana Green. But Hawaii would’ve been so much more romantic. LMAO…
That’s Me of Course.

Me and Sherry, halfway through the end of the party.

Me and Zullander. He fed me something that made me high.

Fucking Candid photographer. Damn you Naem. Thank god Lop looks sillier than me on this one.

Why are you always looking at me on our pics...? :)

That's me and Alfi. Yeah, i have no idea how i got my mouth to open that big. :0

This looks like a Carlsberg ad. Honest. Really freaking cool.

Paparazzi Photos of Matiin and Sherry.

Yayas and Sherry, unaware that Zullander was snapping away...

Sherry and Matiin. Tissue lah..hot dog lah....air lah.... :)

Min/Cho's Cooper S, with the Awesome Hartge Union Jack 18 inchers.

And this M3 belongs to...? :)

I got caught taking this photo with Naem. Ho Ho. We're gigolos. Honest.

You’d be wrong though.
It was Riana Green, and the venue for Yop’s (Lop’s bro) 24th Birthday Extravaganza.
Last night’s weather was truly sublime. The clouds were hovering above us, foreboding and condescending. Just when you thought it was about to rain, it didn’t. You could taste it, smell it in the air even, but it never came. The wind though, was out of this world. It was so strong, dogs were flying through the air, and at one point I actually saw a couple of paper UFOs slicing through the air, followed by a barrage of plastic cutlery.
But the day began much, much earlier for me. In an attempt to hijack what little parking space there was in Riana Green, I was told to attend the party two whole hours in advance. Tardiness would cause a great deal of concern, with some latecomers finding parking spaces a whole kilometer away from the BBQ site.
Alrighty then. I actually got there at 6 o clock, exactly 2 hours before the procession, with 12 chicks in tow no less. ☺ (and some coleslaw and mashers too)
Best bit? Lop wasn’t even there yet. Sonofagun. Oh well, at least there’s a parking space for me to hijack. Hee hee….
So there I was, the first hour, sitting in his living room, with his family members, watching The Amazing Race. Bloody hell, I thought, I could’ve done this at home! We chatted and laughed about things other than the TV and just as I was about to run out of things to say, a friend of mine popped in through the rear entrance, wearing nothing but shorts and a t-shirt.
”Hello Naughty,” said the mysterious wanderer.
Now don’t get any ideas true believers. This was coming from a Man. ☺
He breezed through the living room, told everyone that he was here for the pool (and the pool alone) and started to tip toe his way out onto the courtyard.
Right.
A few minutes later, everybody got up, told me they had work to do, and left me all alone in the living room. To fend for myself. With a brand spanking new PS 2 and a copy of GT 4 in front of me. (Courtesy of Gamerush of course…)
Ah, be still my petrol pumping heart. After toiling over the devil ridden thoughts of driving an M5 across Cote De Azur for a whole 5 minutes, I told Daniel, Lop’s brother to turn the blooding thing on and prepare for the arse whooping of his life.
Just as the game finished loading itself on the screen, Lop pops his unusually big head through an extremely tiny crevice which is the window to his apartment. Nak Surprise lah konon. As usual, our rivalries got the better of us, and after saying hello and the adat of shaking hands dispensed with, we both decided on a gentleman’s competition.
Best of three rounds. Monaco. Japan. And of course, the famous Nurburgring Nordschleife. It was 7 o clock then, and we decided to not help his brother Yop at all, in the task of pre heating the meat, or lifting of foodstuffs. Yes, our succulent fat arses were genuinely welded to the couch in tense anticipation, for this Mano-a-Mano battle for glory.
Race 1, Cote De Azur. I lost, by a margin of 1.24 seconds. Monaco, pish posh. The MINI Cooper S was understeering all over the place. Surrender Monkey of a car.
Race 2, Nurburgring. I won, by a fair margin of 6.492 seconds. But Lop, as usual decided to block my view of the screen, and deliberately pushed my controller away from my hands at the very last minute, just so he could pip me in the end. I fumbled for the controller, clicked on the start button, and highlighted “Quit”. Ha-ha Monsieur. I Vinn.
Race 3, Tokyo. This was a race was supposed to be mine. I was leading the whole freaking time. But as usual, Lop and his underhanded tactics clipped him the championship. He actually told a friend to brazenly walk across the screen, just as I was about to nail an apex. Fucking hell! But even though Lop was dirtier than a prostitute on crack, I still managed to keep up, and only lost to him by 0.03 seconds at the flag.
We both sat back, lighted a fag, and watched our glorious replay through a haze of Phillip Morris sponsored smoke.
“What time is it guys?” interrupted one of the guests; which i have to say, is amazingly hot.
“10 past 8.” I replied.
“Fuck! Woi dah lambat ah kita nih!!” Lop replied, kabut giler. Hee.
So there we were panicking, rushing to get things done, getting the cake and KFC, cutting the fruits and having our chit chats (whilst the girls were ransacking the kitchen), and by time we looked at the clock again, it was 9 and almost everybody had arrived.
AS the party got underway, as usual, there we (Naem, Zull and Me) were, snapping the night away.
It was a great party. Tons of food, tons of laughs, and tons of snaps.
So, for my avid bloggers, here, for the first time ever, are our photos from Hawaii.
Okay, yeah. Riana Green. But Hawaii would’ve been so much more romantic. LMAO…
That’s Me of Course.
Me and Sherry, halfway through the end of the party.
Me and Zullander. He fed me something that made me high.
Fucking Candid photographer. Damn you Naem. Thank god Lop looks sillier than me on this one.
Why are you always looking at me on our pics...? :)
That's me and Alfi. Yeah, i have no idea how i got my mouth to open that big. :0
This looks like a Carlsberg ad. Honest. Really freaking cool.
Paparazzi Photos of Matiin and Sherry.
Yayas and Sherry, unaware that Zullander was snapping away...
Sherry and Matiin. Tissue lah..hot dog lah....air lah.... :)
Min/Cho's Cooper S, with the Awesome Hartge Union Jack 18 inchers.
And this M3 belongs to...? :)
I got caught taking this photo with Naem. Ho Ho. We're gigolos. Honest.
Comments