The Lofty Savant.
Yawn. I'm fucking sleepy. It's 8.07am on a Sunday morning, and my sister woke me up to go for breakfast. I'm ready, but my body isn't. I'm so freakishly tired you wouldn't believe. I think i went to all the clubs in Doraisami St. (yeah i know, that's a fucking sad name, for such a cool place) yesterday. And i have never been more tired in my life.
Did i dance? Hell no.
Savant was a full house and i had to literally squeeze my way through a small army of clubbers. Went there for business so yeah didn't really care.
Unfortunately the whole place was so fucking loud, i couldn't even hear what I was saying much less the guy on the other end.
Savant gets a thumbs down from me.
So after breezing over to Bar Blonde (and finding it distincly empty) and hanging out with Sherry and her friends for a bit, I went off to The Loft with Lop for what i would hope to be a continuation of the biz meet. Lol. It wasn't.
At least we met a good looking girls who looked more "white" than they did asian. No idea where they're from, what their names are or how old they were. They looked good, and that was that. I hanged out with them for a while, had a dance or two and was on my way home, with sherry in tow.
Sherry was so afraid of the police roadblock, hehe. Kan Sherry? I really don't think they stop ppl for wearing revealing clothing laaaaaa...kalau tak...dah lama minah kat Zeta, Savant ngan Blonde kena bungkus.. :)
Anyways, need to go. The violent knocking on my door is a signal for me to get my ass off this couch of mine and get going!
Cheerio!
Did i dance? Hell no.
Savant was a full house and i had to literally squeeze my way through a small army of clubbers. Went there for business so yeah didn't really care.
Unfortunately the whole place was so fucking loud, i couldn't even hear what I was saying much less the guy on the other end.
Savant gets a thumbs down from me.
So after breezing over to Bar Blonde (and finding it distincly empty) and hanging out with Sherry and her friends for a bit, I went off to The Loft with Lop for what i would hope to be a continuation of the biz meet. Lol. It wasn't.
At least we met a good looking girls who looked more "white" than they did asian. No idea where they're from, what their names are or how old they were. They looked good, and that was that. I hanged out with them for a while, had a dance or two and was on my way home, with sherry in tow.
Sherry was so afraid of the police roadblock, hehe. Kan Sherry? I really don't think they stop ppl for wearing revealing clothing laaaaaa...kalau tak...dah lama minah kat Zeta, Savant ngan Blonde kena bungkus.. :)
Anyways, need to go. The violent knocking on my door is a signal for me to get my ass off this couch of mine and get going!
Cheerio!
Comments