Le Nouveau
Out of respect for the people who have lost their lives in the tragedy which has befallen them and their families, we have decided to spend this new year's with a modicum of respect.
None of us went partying.
We had a late dinner, talked about our new year's resolutions, reflected on what has happened to us in the past few years, looked at old vids and photos, and hope that 2005 will be a great one.
The funny thing was, I never thought i was going to do anything for new year's. I was intent and content spending new year's on my bed counting the minutes before my eyes shut me to sleep. Before midnight.
But I had friends who decided they were just as bored as i was, and we decided that it's better to be bored together than to duke it out alone. Well it was definately far from boring. To me at least. I learned a lot of things in the transitory moments between 2004 and 2005. I now know what ISO on my SLR means...lol. White balance...etc.
Anyways, enough yapping. thanks you guys for popping up. It was a blast. We should do it again. And again..and again...
The Return of the Space Abu Gay
None of us went partying.
We had a late dinner, talked about our new year's resolutions, reflected on what has happened to us in the past few years, looked at old vids and photos, and hope that 2005 will be a great one.
The funny thing was, I never thought i was going to do anything for new year's. I was intent and content spending new year's on my bed counting the minutes before my eyes shut me to sleep. Before midnight.
But I had friends who decided they were just as bored as i was, and we decided that it's better to be bored together than to duke it out alone. Well it was definately far from boring. To me at least. I learned a lot of things in the transitory moments between 2004 and 2005. I now know what ISO on my SLR means...lol. White balance...etc.
Anyways, enough yapping. thanks you guys for popping up. It was a blast. We should do it again. And again..and again...
The Return of the Space Abu Gay
Comments