The Apprentice 3: Teaser Review.

The game has changed. No longer is it Men vs Women. Now, it's Book Smarts vs Street Smarts. No longer will there be annoying bickering between Maria and Elisabeth and Stacie J (which was horrible btw). Now it's "Kumbaya" (and that's definitely not how you spell it) and "Let's Sing with Danny!" And no longer will I look at Burger King in the same light again. But, as Trump proclaims;

"My name is Donald Trump. You know everything about me,"

Viewers can seek comfort in the fact that the Donald is still the king of hyperbole, and that he hasn't changed. His booming voice that makes it seem as if he yells everything he says is still there, and his profound statements, like tonight's "Success is Success," (which I'm still trying to figure out) are still there. Now, don't get me wrong. Not all of the changes in the third season of The Apprentice have been bad. The bickering gone is a good thing, and I'm liking this Book Smarts vs Street Smarts thing. It's a change of pace, and I like it a lot. I predict a much better season than last season (which ended only a month ago!).

The boardroom this time was truly funny. I’m still agape at the statement Danny made to the board. “Mr. Trump, I’m sure you don’t want me dressed appropriately at all times. I’m sure you don’t want a clone of yourself.”

Which made George (Trump’s personal Assistant) jump. He said
“You think I’m a clone?”

That was so cute. Lol. Yes George you are so ‘the clone’. You dress like the Donald, talk like the Donald. Unfortunately, you don’t look like the Donald.

It's also good to see that Trump has learned his lesson when it comes to scapegoats by firing Todd, twice. Yes, he said 'you're fired' in two different sentences. Lol. I thought that he would never learn from past mistakes. I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to sign off with Magna Corporation’s very annoying catchphrase:-

“Unbelievable!"

Let's just hope this season is.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.