To Penang, With Love
Thanks to everyone who went through the rain and traffic jam(s) to actually attend our first buka together. It was by far and away a roaring success. I have actually lost my voice - due to laughing waaaaay too much. Haven't had this much fun in a while. Bloody brilliant. Anyway, enough of my psycho babble. Pictures definitely speak a thousand words.
And I have a thousand pics to share.
Enjoy - we sure as hell did. :)
Me and Ezar
Me and Khalid
Me and Naem
Me and Sherry
Me, Nadira, Farhana and Wayne
The Supergroup shot sans Naem
The Supergroup shot sans Khalid
Makan....makan....
Ah...the onset of a filled stomach
"Hi...my name is...."
Another group shot of us, after a hearty buka.
Ridha and Wife
Nad, Syuk and Khalid
Ridha & Hezry
Rizal and Ezar
Another pic of the loving couple..
Lol, Nad's picking her ear. :P
Another group shot of us, I think i was laughing at something nad said.
Khalid was the photographer, and his cap kept hitting the flash, hence the movement caps
Thank you again everyone for making last night's event truly something memorable. However NO THANK YOU for the pressure everyone's been putting on me to POST THE PHOTOS quickly. It's bloody tiring, tons of editing and too much HTML tagging. Next time i'm going to hire an Apprentice.
Till the next gathering. I bid you all farewell, godspeed in the last week of puasa, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
And I have a thousand pics to share.
Enjoy - we sure as hell did. :)
Me and Ezar
Me and Khalid
Me and Naem
Me and Sherry
Me, Nadira, Farhana and Wayne
The Supergroup shot sans Naem
The Supergroup shot sans Khalid
Makan....makan....
Ah...the onset of a filled stomach
"Hi...my name is...."
Another group shot of us, after a hearty buka.
Ridha and Wife
Nad, Syuk and Khalid
Ridha & Hezry
Rizal and Ezar
Another pic of the loving couple..
Lol, Nad's picking her ear. :P
Another group shot of us, I think i was laughing at something nad said.
Khalid was the photographer, and his cap kept hitting the flash, hence the movement caps
Thank you again everyone for making last night's event truly something memorable. However NO THANK YOU for the pressure everyone's been putting on me to POST THE PHOTOS quickly. It's bloody tiring, tons of editing and too much HTML tagging. Next time i'm going to hire an Apprentice.
Till the next gathering. I bid you all farewell, godspeed in the last week of puasa, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Comments