Love, Opus and ILTs.
What an interesting day i had today. A reunion of old friends and tales, a day of solace and support, and full of laughter.
It's been a while since i laughed this hard - and i can't remember when was the last time i actually cried while laughing. I just couldn't stop giggling. Tall tales over taller glasses of ILTs and OJs and CCs. It was a day of confession(s) on many levels. A whirlwind of events. Overwhelming beyond a shadow of doubt.
Lunch was just sublime. I haven't had a conversation like that for a while now. They actually turned the fan off on us! I can't bloody believe they did that! We just kept on talking like there was no tomorrow. Thank you so much for your presence, you know who you are and i am eternally greatful for your friendship. :)
It didn't end there. The evening was just as exciting. Two old friends who are back for the holidays really made me smile from ear to ear. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. We just kept on laughing for hours. I honestly didn't want to leave. It was my comfort zone in a way. Where time not only stood still - it rewinded on itself; to a time where the only predicament going through my mind/life was how to skip my tuition for the day. Lol. I wish i could have that all the time, but life never stands still, no matter how hard you hold on to it and wish for its stagnation.
As I sloppily get ready for my appointment tonight, i can't help but remember the time i spent with these few people many years ago, and can't help but be thankful that, no matter how things change, the more they stay the same.
It was truly a day of Love, Opus and ILTs. And i enjoyed every minute of it. Couldn't have done it on my own.
:)
It's been a while since i laughed this hard - and i can't remember when was the last time i actually cried while laughing. I just couldn't stop giggling. Tall tales over taller glasses of ILTs and OJs and CCs. It was a day of confession(s) on many levels. A whirlwind of events. Overwhelming beyond a shadow of doubt.
Lunch was just sublime. I haven't had a conversation like that for a while now. They actually turned the fan off on us! I can't bloody believe they did that! We just kept on talking like there was no tomorrow. Thank you so much for your presence, you know who you are and i am eternally greatful for your friendship. :)
It didn't end there. The evening was just as exciting. Two old friends who are back for the holidays really made me smile from ear to ear. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. We just kept on laughing for hours. I honestly didn't want to leave. It was my comfort zone in a way. Where time not only stood still - it rewinded on itself; to a time where the only predicament going through my mind/life was how to skip my tuition for the day. Lol. I wish i could have that all the time, but life never stands still, no matter how hard you hold on to it and wish for its stagnation.
As I sloppily get ready for my appointment tonight, i can't help but remember the time i spent with these few people many years ago, and can't help but be thankful that, no matter how things change, the more they stay the same.
It was truly a day of Love, Opus and ILTs. And i enjoyed every minute of it. Couldn't have done it on my own.
:)
Comments