downsyn3...
I was listening to some old tunes we did. Oh man, how i miss those times. The band was magnificent. We had so much energy...
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
But it was sure one hell of a ride.
....if it'll be the same again?
Or is it me that's changed?
I've been around for untold times....
Keep holding on, telling me to be kind....
I feel alive but i'm dead inside......
This is what pushes me...(more than anything else..)
"What Pushes Me"
downsyn3, 2002.
the last song we played together.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
But it was sure one hell of a ride.
Or is it me that's changed?
I've been around for untold times....
Keep holding on, telling me to be kind....
I feel alive but i'm dead inside......
This is what pushes me...(more than anything else..)
"What Pushes Me"
downsyn3, 2002.
the last song we played together.
Comments