Wankers

Okay, something truly remarkable happened to me today.

You see, whenever i go to BSC, (Bangsar Shopping Centre for those who are not initiated) I always use the valet. Not because i'm pretentious, it's because usually i don't like the hassle of looking for parking during the peak hours of the day (which is usually the time i'm there.)

I drop the car, and pick it up when i'm done. Simple.

But today, i had a special surprise waiting for me on the way out. There was this commotion going on at the lobby.

Apparently one customer who wanted her car to be valet parked (or so i presumed at the time) was being shunned away. She was shouting and being all vulgar at the two attendees, including one misguided and unfortunate security guard.
At one point she was heard saying "You Shut Up!" repeatedly. I honestly thought that this lady was one class act. Fucking "a".
So me, being the typical Malaysian (lol, stereotyping "other" malaysians while i'm at it..) decided to ask around. One guy said that this primo bitch wanted to wait in the lobby for five minutes because her husband/boyfriend/gigolo was out buying some groceries.

It was thirty minutes and still there was no sign of this person. So the valet dudes, doing their job, told the lady off nicely. They told her that she's blocking traffic, and that if she wanted to wait, there was perfectly good spot not 10 metres away from her, near Chillies. Aha. This I suppose was the erreur finale.

She started asking the Valet if he knew who she was! Lol. She threatened to call the management and complain about this lack of respect for someone who happens to be a regular personne présente of BSC. Okay at this point, some of my male readers would be wondering what car would this arrogant little lithe be driving.

A fucking Toyota. (No offense to those driving toyota's. Disclaimer: I love Toyota's, I especially love Lexus') But Come on! Even an SL55 AMG was valet parked with little cause for concern! Bloody hell. Kecoh Giler.

As I was about to leave, I could see some members of the Management team being called down for a confrontation with this lady. I got in my car and drove away. However, BSC being the way it is, and my house/office being the total opposite of the Mall, i had to make a U-turn about 5 minutes down the road. As i passed by BSC, guess what? She was still there. And you know what's worse?

There were even more people around her now.

Honestly, some people just baffle me. Don't they have any inkling of self worth or a droplet of toleration?

Pfft.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey hey... Najah ere... seen it..saved it..hahah...later u burn all of it... shall take it !!!anyhow..yeah...the pic looked great...;P...u're da man! or rather..that's the cam!!

Popular posts from this blog

You know you live in 2006 when...

Monday Blues. :(

The Truth About Boys.