Nostalgia
I've taken a trip down memory lane while i was cleaning my computer. And i thought i'd share some of these memories with all of you. The past truly does stir up emotions like nothing else. However, bear in mind that these photos will not be of the same quality which i have been posting as of late; since these photos were taken on a more mundane digital camera, hence the date at the bottom right of most photos. I find it rather quaint; as it reminds me of the moment in time itself.
Photos of Me and Anis from 2002
Kuala Lumpur 2002
The downsyn3 group shot! Don't ask me what's on my head. I think it was a multiplug or something...
Another group shot of us looking to...hell if i know...the things we do..tsk tsk.
Another shot of us playing Halo.When do we not (Halo i mean.)
Melbourne 2002
Remember how we used to say this looks uncannilly like a photo-op for a Uni prospectus?
My room in Faraday. 35/188.
A group shot of us right before we went for dinner in a Restaurant on Lygon, which spookily enough, closed a week after we ate there..
No we didn't rehearse this photo. Honest. Or maybe we did...
Nub's birthday party celebration, that was a good night.
I wonder who kept snapping these photos....
We actually bought the same shirt cause we liked it so much. I wonder if I still have mine...
Maleik & me at our favourite fast food outlet *or at least it was back then!* HUNGRY JACKS
Remember the video we have of this Maleik? The one where we yap gibberish...lol
I miss those times. Sometimes i wish that life was like a DVD. Or a collection of boxed sets which i can watch and rewind at will. Unfortunately the harsh reality is that, it isn't, or will it ever be. But we are fortunate to have some small moments in time captured through the hallowed lens of a camera.
Memories tell you a story, but a picture lets you share those memories.
Photos of Me and Anis from 2002
Kuala Lumpur 2002
The downsyn3 group shot! Don't ask me what's on my head. I think it was a multiplug or something...
Another group shot of us looking to...hell if i know...the things we do..tsk tsk.
Another shot of us playing Halo.When do we not (Halo i mean.)
Melbourne 2002
Remember how we used to say this looks uncannilly like a photo-op for a Uni prospectus?
My room in Faraday. 35/188.
A group shot of us right before we went for dinner in a Restaurant on Lygon, which spookily enough, closed a week after we ate there..
No we didn't rehearse this photo. Honest. Or maybe we did...
Nub's birthday party celebration, that was a good night.
I wonder who kept snapping these photos....
We actually bought the same shirt cause we liked it so much. I wonder if I still have mine...
Maleik & me at our favourite fast food outlet *or at least it was back then!* HUNGRY JACKS
Remember the video we have of this Maleik? The one where we yap gibberish...lol
I miss those times. Sometimes i wish that life was like a DVD. Or a collection of boxed sets which i can watch and rewind at will. Unfortunately the harsh reality is that, it isn't, or will it ever be. But we are fortunate to have some small moments in time captured through the hallowed lens of a camera.
Memories tell you a story, but a picture lets you share those memories.
Comments