Ulcers, Sorethroats and Tummy Aches
Well, it's a brand new day. Usually everybody wakes up with the regular Zesty attitude. But i on the other hand am constantly forced to wake up to the sound of my nephew and niece's Sing-A-Long tunes every bloody morning.
But today's different.
Today my door was bloody banged down and i was startled to full alertness.
My goddamned maid accidentally pushed her vacuum cleaner and it slid to my door with a loud-BANG.
What's worst, it's only been 15 minutes since i opened my eyes, and i can feel that my whole mouth is filled with ulcers. I can count at least three of them in all but the most inopportune places. I can't even roll my tongue to reach my gums cause the tip of my tongue has an ulcer too. Woo-hoo.
And all this with my still unbroken fever.
I know the reason.
This:
But today's different.
Today my door was bloody banged down and i was startled to full alertness.
My goddamned maid accidentally pushed her vacuum cleaner and it slid to my door with a loud-BANG.
What's worst, it's only been 15 minutes since i opened my eyes, and i can feel that my whole mouth is filled with ulcers. I can count at least three of them in all but the most inopportune places. I can't even roll my tongue to reach my gums cause the tip of my tongue has an ulcer too. Woo-hoo.
And all this with my still unbroken fever.
I know the reason.
This:
Comments