My Two Stars

Well in the previous post I proclaimed how my two devillish little nephew & niece kept waking me up in the morning. Yeah, I'm still not too happy with that. I do enjoy my sleep, what little of it i have anyway. Late nights, early morning trips to the gym, late lunches and afternoon meetings. Haih, that's why everybody needs a good night's rest. I'm always grumpy if i didn't get enough shuteye the night before. I tried watching a new movie called Kaeda (not Al-Qaeda k) starring or is it featuring, Kirsten Dunst. It's a CGI bells and whistles flick. I watched it for a whole 5 minutes before accidentally falling asleep. Will try to finish it today. Against all odds...

Anyways, back to my personal 'alarm clocks'. Yes i always get peeved whenever they're playing with their musical instruments outside during the wee hours of the morning. Yes, i don't get enough sleep and i'm always jolted to full alertness by a somewhat accordian like instrument. But, as you can see below, it's hard to get angry with someone with a face like this.



Her name's Diya and she's two. She can't talk much yet. But whenever she does say something, it's always the cutest lil thing in the world. She usually sits around all by herself and rarely bugs anyone with her tantrums. Down below is my nephew, Harith. He's a car enthusiast and knows more about cars than he does anything else in the world, including his family!



Well that's it for today. I hope. See u guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Blues. :(

You know you live in 2006 when...

The Truth About Boys.